We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
YARA Environmental Technologies is the center of competence for basic / detail engineering and turnkey solutions of SCR & SNCR DeNOx systems for power applications. With several hundred of systems installed globally our flue gas cleaning systems are used for the efficient removal of pollutants from flue gas using catalytic & non-catalytic denitrification processes. Hazardous substances (NOx, SOx, Hg, Dioxin, etc.) are substantially reduced through an ideal combination of our systems to provide tried-and-tested, leading-edge technologies for environment-friendly power plants and industrial applications.
The Unit “Stationary” within the Business Unit Environmental Solutions has around 100 employees located in Austria, China/Taiwan, Germany, India, Sweden and Poland. To support our team we are looking for an experienced and motivated “Team Lead Operations”.
- Manage and lead our engineering teams for mechanical, civil and process engineering
- Responsible for the engineering scope, schedule and deliverables from engineering through installation and final customer handover
- Technical Lead Engineer for key projects
- Develop and implement design and manufacturing strategies
- Provide/organize technical support to the Sales Department
- Ensure compliance of the design with relevant regulation, codes and standards
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Engineering, Plant Construction or related fields
- 8+ years’ of experience in a Plant Engineering role or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in managing and leading engineers/engineering resources
- Self-motivation and goal-oriented personality with an entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset
- Very good verbal and written language skills in German and English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
The position is based in Vienna/Austria and reports directly to the Head of Operations.
If you are fulfilling the requirements and are eager to take a challenging task in an international environment, then we are happy to receive your application in English with mentioned details such as your possible starting date and salary expectations.