We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
At Yara our mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet.
Our vision is a collaborative society a, a world without hunger.
Our values are: ambition, curiosity, collaboration and accountability.
The HR Service organization is the backbone of the HR area, providing HR services to the employees as the primary customer group. The HR Service Specialist / Payroll & Administration will handle the payroll process and other HR-related processes of Yara in Brussels.
She / he reports to the HR Service Manager, is based in Zaventem, close to Brussels Airport where we have a staffing of circa 300 employees with 35 different nationalities.
- Run payroll process (For local and international);
- Support immigration administration (In close collaboration with external supplier);
- Advise in payroll, tax and social security related subjects;
- Time registration super user;
- Create & calculate job offers and simulations;
- Reconciliate payroll with accounting;
- Provide high quality service to the employees: in person, on the phone, via mail, on the web;
- Handle, answer questions and give counselling regarding HR policies, payroll, vacation, travel activities, etc.
- Degree in Human Resources (Belgian Law) or Law;
- 5 years of experience in Payroll & Administration;
- A first relevant experience in an international environment with expats is a must;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, expert in excel, E-blox, Protime;
- Stress resilient;
- Autonomous and pro-active self-starter;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.